• Directs and supervises accounting team in preparation of all financial statements, in accordance with GAAP, delivering timely month-end, quarter, and annual audited financial statements;
• Oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end, audit, and historical taxes;
• Establishes efficient policies and procedures and also maintains well organized records in preparation for annual audits as well as month-end close (e.g. checklist, accounting manual, account recs, SOPs);
• Oversees general ledger maintenance and leads month-end close functions;
• Hands on leader, assisting with journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals, month-end variance analysis, and ensuring proper cut-offs;
• Develops and manages effective internal controls and segregation of duties to ensure processes are in place to safeguard the assets and financial records of the organization;
• Collaborates and is proactive with other domains such as finance, sales, and operations to be forward looking and identify accounting treatment for new business developments;
• Hires, trains, and develops accounting staff to ensure department operations are not only best in class but able to scale with the business;
• Develops and maintains effective and efficient accounting systems and reporting tools;
• Manages the annual audit process; and
• Promotes teamwork, sustains an aligned and energized staff, promotes communication, provides team direction, and leads regularly scheduled staff meetings
manufacturing accounting, income tax, CPA, Prepare audited financial statements, cost accounting, multi-entity consolidations, manufacturing ERP, job costing
Top Skills Details:
manufacturing accounting,income tax,CPA,Prepare audited financial statements,cost accounting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 7+ years prior financial experience in all aspects of accounting including controllership functions, financial reporting, and analysis;
• Experience effectively building and managing accounting staff required;
• Bachelor’s Degree with an accounting emphasis; and
• Managing and leading an annual audit
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.