Customer Experience Manager - Victoria's Secret - Columbia - Columbia, MO
A Victoria s Secret & Co Customer Experience Manager is a values-based leader who delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the Store Manager.
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for driving and growing top-line sales by leading the sales floor, coaching and development of the team, performance management, and selling. In addition, the Customer Experience Manager supports operational excellence through maintaining visual standards, payroll management, and merchandise availability.
Direct Reports as assigned:
Customer Experience Lead(s) and / or Associates
All Store Leadership Team responsibilities include:
- Leading and demonstrating company values within the store.
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences in the role of the Customer Sales lead through coaching, zoning, team selling and personally selling.
- Conducting associate observations
- Displaying an understanding of all associate roles and ensuring all roles work for the good of the team and the customer.
- Linking results to behaviors and actions to drive top-line sales.
- Managing labor hours within the store to drive top line sales and profit.
- Owning the overall appearance and presentation of brand by maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Collaborating with Sales Leadership Teams to ensure seamless communication and execution of required actions of the brand.
- Demonstrating and leading company policy and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned, including but not limited to: Floorset mapping and execution, Product launch support, staffing & onboarding, and shipment processing.
- Passion for Victoria s Secret Brand.
- Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Experience reviewing business reports and insights and taking immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- 3+ years of retail leadership experience preferred
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.